LATE TERM ABORTED BABY LIES IN OPEN CASKET AT CITY HALL FUNERAL
Orlando, FL, July 25, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – On this past Thursday, July 21, Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, preached at a memorial service for an aborted baby girl.
The child was intact and her body was retrieved after a late-term abortion. The memorial service, organized by Operation Save America, was held outside of City Hall in Orlando.
“We are here because this baby was killed in the darkness, and we come to honor her in the bright light of day,” Fr. Pavone declared in his remarks. “The abortion industry wants to hide the violence done to these children, but we must be committed to expose it. Therefore we need to hold many more of these services, with tens of thousands of people looking at these children and recommitting themselves to end abortion.”
During the service, the name “Esther” was given to the child.
Fr. Frank invited any pro-life activists who obtain the remains of aborted children to be in contact with him to arrange for a proper wake service and burial.
It’s not the first time that aborted babies are afforded funerals. In 2008, Detroit Bishop John Quinn offered a funeral for 18 aborted babies whose bodies were discovered in dumpsters at the Woman Care abortuary. Later that same year, Fr. Pavone offered a funeral for three aborted babies at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament that EWTN’s Mother Angelica built in Hanceville, Alabama. In 2010, Michigan Bishop Earl Boyea celebrated a funeral mass for 17 aborted children.
Legislation on the matter was passed in 2001 in the Czech Republic when President Vaclav Havel signed into law a bill regarding funeral arrangements which included a clause ensuring that the remains of aborted babies receive a proper burial. In 2010, in Michigan a bill was proposed to protect the remains of aborted babies from being simply discarded as biohazardous waste.http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/photo-late-term-aborted-baby-lies-in-open-casket-at-city-hall-funeral/
I hope every pro-choicer who says “late-term abortions don’t happen” sees this post.
forever reblog <3
Of course late-term abortions happen. They have to. Sometimes complications arise; sometimes the fetus dies late in the pregnancy. The real problem here is that anti-choicers have fought tooth and nail to ban intact D&Es, which they like to (incorrectly) call “partial-birth abortions.” What intact D&Es do is allow parents who have to give up an obviously wanted pregnancy the chance to hold and mourn and bury an intact body.
- newsoutfittw likes this
- youngerthanthemountains likes this
- tawnstermonster reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- ayyejossh likes this
- ms-bitter04 reblogged this from we-are-uniquely-perfect
- y0ur-gr4vity reblogged this from we-are-uniquely-perfect
- we-are-uniquely-perfect reblogged this from kimpimpin
- yaaasmineb likes this
- kimpimpin likes this
- chiquorinha reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- haihaijaaae reblogged this from agaysshi
- agaysshi reblogged this from triciaasc
- triciaasc reblogged this from tarorolove
- rawfish-andsushi likes this
- easybreezzy likes this
- tarorolove reblogged this from ellennaj
- loveapprentice likes this
- rantingnraging reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- callie0hpeee reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- ampora reblogged this from oh-how-cute
- oh-how-cute reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- oh-how-cute likes this
- morwynn likes this
- screeching-measel reblogged this from sex-politics-society-me and added:
- thearsenalindia likes this
- iamtheophaneia reblogged this from robot-heart-politics and added:
- irishsapphire reblogged this from mexicanprincessbrienne
- ifihadntmademe likes this
- skellingtonsmile reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- fliipkiid reblogged this from justaapril
- skittlette reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- dustypathtonowhere reblogged this from jakegrifball and added:
- masterwaffle likes this
- milksweetie likes this
- nekolady reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- sarasayssmile likes this
- travelocity-gnome likes this
- anandz likes this
- hermione-ganja likes this